[Samba] Upgrade from 2.2.8a to 3.0.0 fails

Zimler Attila zimler.attila at hlfslinux.hu
Wed Nov 12 16:45:31 GMT 2003

Hi,

I tried to upgrade samba on a Linux from 2.2.8a to 3.0.0, and after the
upgrade the printer sharing fails. I would like to participate in the
search for the bug (if it is a bug), but I don't know how to start.
If this is not a bug I would like to know why not, and how to work
around, that the printer does not work with the attached smb.conf, while
it works with samba version 2.2.8a

Thanks in forward,
Attila ZIMLER