[Samba] File/Folder Synchronization Access Failure Pblm

Netwrkpblm at aol.com Netwrkpblm at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 17:59:45 GMT 2003

I have read through the archives, and found 1 other posting with this
specific problem.  I have a laptop runnin Win 2k Pro, and a server running RH 9, with
the latest Samba 2.x installed.  I have it configured and I can map a network
drive and configure it for offline access without a problem.  I have no
problem accessing the files offline, but when I log back into the network, the
synchronization tells me that access is denied to the files that have changes.  I
have set the permissions on the file (temporarily) to 777 with the same result.

has anyone else encountered/fixed this problem?

thanks in advance,
Lynch