[Samba] Samba and Word 2000 problems

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Thu Nov 6 13:23:42 GMT 2003

About two weeks ago, I posted a message to the list describing an error that
I've been getting with Word 2000 documents.  The subject line of that mail
was: "Samba 2.2.7a and Word 2000 = Corrupted (?) files"; I submitted it on
10/15/03.

I've not heard from anyone with a response to that inquiry, so I'm yelling
for help one more time.

I've scoured Google, the mailing-list archives, and as many other sources as
I can find and nothing that I've come across has been able to cure my
problem.  Can someone please help me?  I've got an increasing number of
people loosing work because of this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Kevin L. Collins, MCSE
Systems Manager