[Samba] I joined this list today

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Mon Nov 3 21:46:24 GMT 2003

Join the list, or did you maybe also post a message??  If you posted a
message, your message, along with your FROM: address, got forwarded to
untold thousands of people, some of whom, unforutnately, are infected
with Swen.  Not much to do about it but wait this virus out.  the good
news is, it's on a rapid decline.

Remember, friends don't let friends use Outlook.