[Samba] I joined this list today

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Mon Nov 3 20:55:29 GMT 2003

hi , i agree i had to add 3 antivirus and antispam filters to get valid
posts again,
but study the funktion of this virus and you will get know that from my
point of few there is nothing
that listmaster can do against faked senders from infected computers.
The main problem are this brain fucked admins that sends out ndr out from
their aintivirus gateways.
this messages are just spam ( i know this was meant in a good way )
but it shows that many collegues configure their apps out of the box and
dont think about traffic produced by their bla bla you have sent a virus
messages.
infected mails should be crunched and no message should be sent to the
sender anyway in this days.
if people use microshits mail stuff ( i use outlook express *rofl )
they should be tek enough to use current antivirus files, and have an daily
eye
on symantec.com ...., but this never will work global *gggg
i suggest to kill the evils system where ever possible and produce more
security in www
i love this political disputes *lol
i think we have to live with spam and viri in the future , but on the other
hand this produces new security
code in permanent  ( so take it as a chance )
Live Long and Prosper