[Samba] Samba PDC: Cannot see the list of users

Ricardo Chamorro rchamorro at ciudad.com.ar
Sat Nov 1 20:05:16 GMT 2003

Samba 2. 2. 2 as PDC is executed on Debian Woody in LAN with clients Windows 9x/ME. The problem is that I could
not configure the users clients access, alone I could for resource. If I configure the users clients access
when I wanna share a  directory or file and click in "Share" appears a warning: "Cannot see the list of users
at this time. Attempt later" (or something like that...) But it is never possible.
Does samba support the users sharing ? ?
Which is the solution? ? ?
Cordially
Ricardo