[Samba] help Roaming profile

vecvac at tiscali.it vecvac at tiscali.it
Tue May 27 09:40:35 GMT 2003

Hello,
i apologize if this adress in not the right one for asking the support.
I' ve a question about the roaming profile in a PDC samba.
Is possible manage only few selected profile?
i want that only specified users (stage users that change pc frequently)have
a roaming profile, but not for all users of my lan.
In Windows 2000 this is possible ,i can assign, for a particular users,
the path of profile.

please help me it's very important!!

I apologize for my english,
andrea (vecvac at tiscali.it)

Tiscali ADSL  a 1 euro al giorno, traffico incluso!e in piu' telefoni
gratis. Abbonati entro il 31 maggio, l'attivazione e' gratuita.
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml