[Samba] Office 97 dont open .doc files

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri May 30 05:05:12 GMT 2003

That's the way it works, as far as I remember. I'm not familiar with fake
oplocks, but we use something similar (turning them off -- might be the
same command aliases, actually -- not sure). Office does not play well
with oplocks.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630