[Samba] Folder redirection on samba

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu May 29 23:31:04 GMT 2003

Documentation Comment:

    In case of NT4 policies, the document describes how to create them,
and where to place them (netlogon share) and how it will be used.
Is it possible to use Group Policies, with SAMBA 3.0? Can one just
create the .adm templates described and drop them some where (SYSVOL
share?) so that they automatically come into effect. Since SAMBA 3.0
cannot function as an AD Server (if I understand things correctly),
it cannot be used for Group Policy Objects.

Is this right? If so, a note to that effect in the documentation
would be useful.

- Murali