[Samba] Folder redirection on samba

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu May 29 15:56:44 GMT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Murali krishnan Ganapathy wrote:

Policy handling and profile configuration is rather well covered in the
new HOWTO that will ship with Samba-3.

I would appreciate feedback from people who have reviewed the two (2)
chapters on these subjects and any contributions of corrections or
additional material you might consider valuable to others.

You may obtain the current form of the HOWTO from:

	http://samba.org/~jht/NT4migration/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

In particular please refer to chapters 21 & 22.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra