[Samba] Passing domain name to PPP

Tom Hallewell hallewellt at rfa.org
Wed May 28 18:13:12 GMT 2003

I should probably add some clarifications here.  First, since we have over
200 users, we would like to not have to add the users anywhere.  It seems
like the tweak would have to take place in PAM.
What we'd really like to do is find a friendly way where PAM can be
configured to maybe try both (username, domain+username).
Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tom