[Samba] roaming profiles

vecvac at tiscali.it vecvac at tiscali.it
Wed May 28 16:00:57 GMT 2003

Hi,
how can i manage roaming profiles only for few users?
in samba there is an option that i manage the roaming profile for all lan's
users but i want who only the "stage" users can this.
In W2k is possible assign for every users if use local profile or not.
Roaming profiles is a good choice if users change often pc, but in my office
every user have a pc. Only new or stage users neeeds roaming profile because
haven't pc.

Please help me, my user profile are too big for my server!!

andrea
vecvac at tiscali.it

Tiscali ADSL  a 1 euro al giorno, traffico incluso!e in piu' telefoni
gratis. Abbonati entro il 31 maggio, l'attivazione e' gratuita.
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml