[Samba] Re: share persistence problem

Paul Trepanier pgt at jax.org
Thu May 29 12:47:21 GMT 2003

/It's looks like the resolution to this problem is setting the deadtime
global option to 0 (at the cost of resources).  Although it defaults to
5 (minutes), a stale connection is actually tossed under 1.  I will
continue to experiment with this and contribute further should
information of value is obtained.

Paul
/