[Samba] Help.. NT_STATUS_NO_USER_SESSION_KEY

Glenn Sieb ges at lumeta.com
Wed May 21 13:44:04 GMT 2003

We just went through a massive renumber, and cleanup of some services.

I went to rejoin our main Samba server to the domain and I get: error
setting trust account password: NT_STATUS_NO_USER_SESSION_KEY

I've deleted the machine account on the domain, I've double checked the
smb.conf to make sure I have the right domain controller set, and I'm
issuing: smbpasswd -j CORP -r DOMAINMACHINE -U CORP\+Administrator

I have done this on another machine already--it worked fine (same command
line)....

It's Samba 2.2.8a (on both machines).. :-/

Help?!

Thanks,
Glenn

---