[Samba] winbindd +win2k

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Wed May 21 01:19:15 GMT 2003

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 03:56:20PM +0100, administrator Jan Chorowski wrote:

> 	I've had some problems while trying to get the user list from a win2k PDC. Winbindd prints 0xc0000022 and exits 0. What does it mean?

Do you have any of the "Additional restrictions for anonymous
connection" security policy settings turned on?  Winbindd
either needs anonymous access to the domain controller or a username and
password set by wbinfo -A.

Also, a win2k DC running with permissions compatible with windows 2000
clients only has trouble with winbindd.  You will need to add
Everyone to the pre-windows 2000 compatible access group or use wbinfo
-A.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303973

Tim.