[Samba] Domain Trust

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue May 20 07:07:58 GMT 2003

I know 2.2.x does not support domain trusts, but is there any way around
this in the meantime? I've not gotten an answer in the past, but I know
someone must be doing this. I have four domains for four campus sites.
People travel between them occaisionally. I was thinking "password
server=" might work, but then I see you can't have the machine itself as
one of the search paths, and I'm not even sure it would just fail to the
next server if the account was not found -- I suspect not.

I CAN use a guest account, or wait to have this problem solved in 3.0, but
I suspect someone knows something about this now.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630