[Samba] some simple samba problems

Shawn D. Kelly sdkelly at twcny.rr.com
Sat May 17 03:11:04 GMT 2003

OMFG you just made my night.  I have been grueling over the issue where my
printer connected to RH9 would not show up to my WXP box.  I just checked
the line you have 'printcap name = cups' and it immediately showed up.

I am a bit annoyed at the Red Hat 9 documentation which basically states
that once you run the Samba graphical configuration program, you are golden
for sharing to Windows.  Bah.

I put too much faith in documentation :)