[Samba] logging, delete/rename/move/create dir etc...

ipguy ipguy at optushome.com.au
Tue May 6 10:38:16 GMT 2003

Hi all

I'm interested in keeping track of open/move/rename/copy/delete/'dir create'
etc of files on my samba server and was wondering if there was any utility
that tracks these events.
I've looked at the samba logs, increased the logging level and I do get a
sh*tload of logging but find it very difficult to see where files have been
deleted (per user request) moved, renamed, etc...

any suggestions ?

-ipguy

--
The missing link between animals and the real human being is most likely
ourselves.