[Samba] Re: Cannot see any files in samba shares

Matt Yahna yahna at vni.com
Thu Mar 27 21:54:38 GMT 2003

I have now tried version 2.2.7a, as well as 2.2.8 on a different Solaris 8
machine.  They both have the same problems.  What am I doing wrong?  I have
searched everywhere for an answer.  I have seen several posts about this
problem, but no one has had an answer yet.  Permissions are 777 at this time
on this folder, and still it does not work.

Please help!

"Matt Yahna" <yahna at vni.com> wrote in message
news:b5tael$1qp$1 at main.gmane.org...
> I have installed Samba 2.2.8 on a Solaris 8 machine.  My compile options
> were as follows:

./configure  --with-fhs --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var