[Samba] Samba 2.2.8-1 as W2k Member server

Andre Dieball andre at dieball.net
Wed Mar 26 17:32:59 GMT 2003

Hello Robert

Thanks for your mail.

The thing is, that it worked in exect the same configuration before (Samba
2.2.7a).

I don't want Samba do be part of any kind of domain controllers, I just want
it to offer services (printer) to active directory users.

I'm not sure, but I think, that's why anybody, who does not have an samba
account uses the user "nobody".

I had this issue with 2.2.7a before, but can't remember how I solved it :-(

Rgds.
	Andre