[Samba] Windows machines to samba over internet

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Thu Mar 20 15:39:03 GMT 2003

Eric,

	I would recommend setting up a VPN tunnel for such access. That
would provide you with much better security. Another thing you could
look at is configuring a FTP server. It might be a little easier to
configure then VPN, but it might also open you up to a few other
security issues.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer