[Samba] FW: re. security holes in Samba

Edward Evans edward.evans at za.eds.com
Thu Mar 20 07:52:19 GMT 2003

> Hi there
> I need some assistance please. I have 4 SUN machines running Samba
> (versions = 2.0.0 , 2.0.0beta5 and 2.2.2) Unfortunately, I can't find any
> documentation on how to upgrade these instances to the latest version. (I
> have never done an installation or upgrade)
> Can you please assist me with documentation. The website contains
> information on how to install and configure, but not to upgrade
> Your assistance is sincerely appreciated
> Regards
> Edward

IMPORTANT - THIS E-MAIL AND THE INFORMATION THAT IT CONTAINS, MAY BE
CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND PROTECTED BY LAW. ACCESS BY THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY IS AUTHORISED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information onto any medium.  Copyright in this e-mail and its attachments
belongs to EDS South Africa (Pty) Ltd.