AW: [Samba] subdirectory of home

Haidenthaler Klaus k.haidenthaler at softpoint.at
Fri Mar 14 12:30:18 GMT 2003

Yo!

if your clients-machines are Windows2000 or later, you could run a
net use <drivename>: \\server\homes\your_subdir via netlogon.cmd
or even the local Startup-Folder without any changes to your samba-setup.

Maybe you could add a "path = /home/%u/subdir" to the [Homes] segment,
dunno if this works, not even sure if the '%u' is the right variable.

regards

Klaus Haidenthaler
Softpoint electronics
Server / Netzwerke / IT-Security