[Samba] Cannot access SWAT on Redhat 8.0

David Jackson DJackson at floridaforms.com
Thu Mar 13 20:36:59 GMT 2003

I asked about this a week ago; here the response i got; did i get it
running? I will only say that i got SAMBA running, but not swat.
here is the name of the swat RPM that you will need to install from disk 3
of the set for RH8.0.
Its on CD3 and the package is called;

    samba-swat-2.2.5-10.i386.rpm

Let me know if you can get it running; it kept asking me for a newer version
of samba when i had the newest.

Thanks,
David