[Samba] Windows XP and plain text password

Kenny Mann Kennymann at cdrobot.com
Thu Mar 13 04:40:23 GMT 2003

I have yet to find samba for QNX with encpryption nor do I have the time
to port it.
If perhaps you know of a location (and I have tried google, although
only for a short search), I would be more than happy to listen however
that is the only method that I know.

BTW, IF someone enabled plaintextpassword's does that mean that ALL of
there passwords are plaintext or just any that can't be encrpyted?

THANKS!

--KM