[Samba] WAS: XP home -> Samba NOW: Must be other networking issues...

Jim Wharton jwharton at acpafl.org
Mon Mar 10 19:07:07 GMT 2003

No need for the plain-txt hack as long as you are using encrypt passwords =
yes. If you used medium security on RedHat, then that very well could be the
issue. Check your IPChains to see what is getting blocked. When I am forced
to use RedHat, I always do no security and then set up my IPChains manually.

Jim