[Samba] Re: Win95 & Win98 - NOT WORKING - NT,2000, XP are ok (reposted)

peter.a.bryant at mainroads.qld.gov.au peter.a.bryant at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Sun Mar 9 23:14:53 GMT 2003

File Sharing is working fine.
The problem seems to be getting the spooled file from the
Samba spool directory to the printers, and only on Win95 and 98.

The print command works ok when I run it from Unix...

see the bottom of my post for relevant conf file bits.

thanks

-peter.

Kurt Weiss <input.maillists at kwnet.at> on 07/03/2003 06:54:35 PM

did u test if it's a printing problem, or if there's the same
problemwith file shares too???
can u post smb.conf

Peter A Bryant
07/03/2003 08:31 AM