[Samba] Automagic creation of user a/c & homedir when I create a NT domai n user (???)

Greg Cunningham gregc at harrisgroup.com.au
Thu Mar 6 05:50:54 GMT 2003

Has anybody got a script that auto-creates a linux user (...& hence a Samba
home dir) when a user a/c is created on the M$ DC? eg, the way admins expect
it to work in a homogenous M$ domain.

I expect that the DC uses a form of RPC to create the home dir.  This would
have to be caught & fire off a 'useradd' script.  ...but I might be
completly wrong...

--
Greg Cunningham BAppComp, RHCE   ph +61 3 6440 7453
Systems Analyst                  fx +61 3 6440 6455
mailto:greg.cunningham at harrisgroup.com.au

computer.