[Samba] help needed

Kurt Weiss input.maillists at kwnet.at
Wed Mar 5 08:42:16 GMT 2003

all exact ports arel listed in /etc/services.

the ports u need where postet a view days ago in this list.
please somebody correct, if i'm wrong:

netbios-ns      137/tcp   		# NETBIOS Name Service
netbios-ns      137/udp   		# NETBIOS Name Service
netbios-dgm     138/tcp   		# NETBIOS Datagram Service
netbios-dgm     138/udp  		# NETBIOS Datagram Service
netbios-ssn     139/tcp   		# NETBIOS Session Service
netbios-ssn     139/udp   		# NETBIOS Session Service
and,if u need:
swat		901/tcp			# XXX Samba Web Adminisration