[Samba] help needed

dharanesh dharanesh dharanesh at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:26:21 GMT 2003

hello
i am new to Samba protocol
please help.

Our Client software used samba protocol  If there is no firewall case , this
protocol work properly from remote site.
All of firwall configuration open ( this mean is all of port open ).
Samba work very well, but if some constrain put in, it doesn't work.

My client want to set exact port number for firewall, because he don't want
to open  all of port for security isseu.

please give info how to configure   samba on firewal.

regards
Dharanish