[Samba] Problem of access samba from rh8

Patrick Kwan pat at pat.dyndns.info
Tue Mar 4 01:44:16 GMT 2003

Hi Steve,

I do another test today, I changed my desktop to Gnome and use "Nautilus"
to access the samba server, I can access all shares this times.

It show that some wrong with the KDE's Konqueror or something else, I will
search the KDE's website wheather it's known problems or only my problem.

Right now, I'm using LinuxNeihgbourhood to browse the network and access
shares because I like to use KDE Desktop.

Patrick