[Samba] mount -t smbfs

Sadananda B Rai srai at zeomega.com
Mon Jun 30 13:50:40 GMT 2003

Hi,

     Thax and but still not working ....I have the folder windows/E and
I have shared with full permission on Xp/E. Please let me know if
anything I missed.

mount -t smbfs -o username=Administrator,password=passwd //XP/e
windows/E
4210: session setup failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess
SMB connection failed

Sadanand