[Samba] Add Machine Failed

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sun Jun 29 04:11:09 GMT 2003

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 cmc at cat.savycat.com wrote:

The smbpasswd file may not exist. Log on as root, then execute:

	smbpasswd -a root

After prompting for the password twice this account should be added to a
newly created smbpasswd file. This is the account you must use to add
Windows clients to the domain, you also need this password to do it.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org