[Samba] Ghost Create account: procedure number out ofrange inSamba

werner maes werner.maes at cc.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Jun 24 15:12:49 GMT 2003

domain admin group = root (in smb.conf)
I have defined the user 'root' in LDAP. On the client I added the domain
users to the administrators group. I try to run the services under this
root account on the domain but the services will only run under a local
system account and not under a domain account. That seems to be the
problem. With this user 'root' it is possible to manually join the client
to the domain and to logon to the domain.

I've tried about everything but still no solution....
Still hoping though :-)

Werner Maes