[Samba] Ghost Create account: procedure number out ofrange inSamba

Dan Gapinski DanGapinski at qsi-r2.com
Tue Jun 24 14:39:15 GMT 2003

I see - what type of domain account are you using? Your method is right tho,
setting the services to run under a domain account. I just want you to be
absolutely sure that the account is administrator. If this is a test
environment, you could start by running the service as root, and see if it
works then (though I would not do that in production).

Dan