[Samba] Ghost Create account: procedure number out of range in Samba

werner maes werner.maes at cc.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Jun 23 15:07:35 GMT 2003

	Hello,

I would like to clone a Windows XP workstation that's part of a Samba
domain using Norton Ghost.
In Ghost you need to create an account in the domain to be able to add your
domain to the list of supported domains by the Norton Ghost console.

When I try to add such an account, I get this error message:

Unable to add DOMAIN to the list of supported domains,
The procedure number is out of range. Error code: 2147944145.

I use samba 2.2.8a and LDAP for authentication.
There's no problem with this authentication as everything else (logging in,
adding machines to the domain,...) works fine.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks,

Werner Maes