[Samba] Windows domain group policies

Thomas Angst ta_ldap at granitsoft.ch
Fri Jun 20 18:58:15 GMT 2003

I am trying to use Samba 3.0, but as you answered the other mail with the add
machine script, there are some problems to solve.
If you are experimenting with 3.0b too and you can do, what we can't, to add a
machine to the domain. Can you please inform me, how you did it? I spent a lots
of time for this domain things and unfortunatly I am stuck now.

About th groups, can you tell me, where you did found the infos? I'm using
Debian and there are no manpage to that tool also not on the CVS tree on
samba.org.