[Samba] Need an explanation on Samba Log.

Farget Vincent farget at olfac.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri Jun 20 09:49:04 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am using Samba (v2.2.3a-12.3 on stable Debian Woody) on a bi-cpu server
acting as a primary domain controller to allow connection from Win98 and
Win2000Pro client computers. All user connections on the domain works well
but I have the following lines in my logs for every user connections :

DATE  MYSRV  smbd[20603]: connect from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
DATE  MYSRV  smbd[20603]: [DATE, 0]
 smbd/password.c:domain_client_validate(1517)
DATE  MYSRV  smbd[20603]:   domain_client_validate: could not fetch trust
account password for domain MYDOM

Can somebody tell me what does it really mean ?

Thanks.
Best regards.
--
Mr FARGET Vincent