[Samba] add user script & samba 3.0b

robowarp at gmx.de robowarp at gmx.de
Fri Jun 20 11:21:51 GMT 2003

HI if tested the add user script (samba3beta) and it works fine for me
but the created machine account , it not followed
with a working login, win2k serv pack 3 says computer account is not trusted
in the domain,
this is is not a failure by the script , cause i tried traditional way too.
( smbpasswd -a -m )
any ideas?
Regards