[Samba] Slow windows -> cups print (Facts discovered)

Miguel Manso mmanso at amplitudenet.pt
Thu Jun 19 00:18:56 GMT 2003

Hi there,

I've created a CUPS filter to capture de content it's receiving and the
Postscript sent by adobe's postscript printer driver arrived B/W.

On the windows printer (with the adobe driver) I don't have any option to
activate color. I've something on the Printer Preferences that says: "Color: No".

Can't I print colors with this driver? Should I look for a different one?

Any help will be appreciated.

--
Miguel Manso <mmanso at amplitudenet.pt>