[Samba] Winbind+Pam

Chip Bell cbell at msbv.com
Tue Jun 17 14:01:56 GMT 2003

Almost there...

Have Samba3 beta, RH9.  Win2k Native Mode network..

I've done all the winbind stuff and PAM.  I can't login as a domain user
to my Linux box.  I DO however have a linux account with the same
credentials as my domain account.  When I double click on the server
from network neighborhood, it goes right in.  It seems to me that the
linux box still isn't accepting domain accounts.  All the "wbinfo" stuff
queries the domain controller fine, I get groups, users and everything.

Please help!