[Samba] Access Databse

Iwan Davies iwandav at ceredigion.gov.uk
Tue Jun 17 13:35:00 GMT 2003

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Hi, I'm running samba as a file store in our windows
  2000 domain and are having a few problems with MS Access, we have a
  couple of users accessing the same mdb file, but when more than one
  person accesses the same file is says that the file is locked. I'm new
  to samba but feel that I have got everything else working apart from
  these mdb file. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Iwan Davies Server Support and
  Development Technician Cyngor Sir Ceredigion County Council IT Section
  Finance [...]

Content analysis details:   (5.40 points, 5 required)
X_PRIORITY_HIGH    (1.9 points)  Sent with 'X-Priority' set to high
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (3.5 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook