[Samba] nt pdc

Som Bunnet id1866 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 11:13:10 GMT 2003

Hi
I am a linux administrator.
I have got some problem with using samba as NT domain
controller.
The follow is my problem:
I have configured sama as NT domain controller by
following configuration steps in samba documentation
package. Then I join windowxp profestional to the
samba domain, I sucessfully joined, but after windowxp
is restarted, a message is displayed When i try to
logon to samba domain: Window cannot find the
specified domain, the domain controller is

Please help me!
thank.