[Samba] nt pdc

Stewart stewart at f8.com.au
Mon Jun 9 12:01:09 GMT 2003

I've had exactly the same problem with win2k & samba.. seems to be very
common. i don't know exactly what i did to get my machines logging in,
but all i can say is you have to spend a couple of days to go over your
DNS and WINS configs with a fine toothed comb.

then once you get that going be prepared for segfaults and kernel
panics and bizarre ACLs and all sorts of grief that'll make you wonder
if it's really worth it. :-(

..S.