[Samba] stability

Ifan Jones ifan at draig.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 07:59:49 GMT 2003

I've just had this and it drove me crazy for a couple of days - started after I had been editing the smb.conf on a remote machine, and the conf file was the same on all three of my Samba servers except for a few lines - turns out I'd managed to get a capital S in one of the paths - took ages to spot such a simple error....