[Samba] stability

D. Rick Anderson ruger at acsnv.com
Fri Jun 6 20:21:32 GMT 2003

killproc doesn't even exist on this machine, yet it was how the script was
'attempting' to stop nmbd. I'm sure that the version (2.2.7a) installed
with RedHat must have been using just kill.

I changed it to killall, but I'm going to wait until all of the users
logoff and go home before I start dorkin' around with it.

Thanks!

Rick