[Samba] Joining windows 2003 server with samba 3.0 alpha 2.4 + advice

Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) Philippe.Dhont at searo.be
Thu Jun 5 09:16:27 GMT 2003

I fixe it
Client use spnego had to be off (thnx andrew, i remembered your mail
yesterday)

Now, could someone please give me a little bit advise ?
It's for the following
This is now only in testphase.
I installed windows2003 server as PDC
I installed samba 3.0.0 alpha 2.4
This should come in our networks, the win2003 on a site and the samba on
another site and on another site also another samba.
So i will have one win2003 PDC and two samba's, connected via phone link and
radio link.
I want to install the samba's so that IF the link fails, the samba's can
authenticate  access so that people on the different sites can work further
with there files.
How should i best handle this ?
If i use winbind and the line breaks, nobody can work further on the other
sites because the samba's can't access the PDC where they rely on for
authentication.
I saw something about ADS ? Is that a solution ?
I appreciate any advice i get.

And another question, where can i find information about all the parameters
that are used in samba 3 ? (can see them with testparm -s -v)

Thnx & GreetZ!

Ph.