[Samba] Printing. The REAL jobname. :)

Matthew Western mwestern at affairs.net.au
Tue Jun 3 02:02:28 GMT 2003

yers i found that.   and there is a thing to generate real page numbers.  i
want the real job name to get logged somewhere.  you know the one you see in
the windows print spool.  i thought about having a couple lines in the print
spool command in the [printers] section but couldn't figure it out.  %S is
the jobname so i thought i'd do a %S to a log file somehow and then do the
actual printing but couldn't figure out the lp command should be so put it
on the back burner.    we don't do billing from the logs, we have a separate
machine that does that so page numbers aren't a huge problem, but the actual
job name is what i'm after.

any ideas?

thanks
Matthew