[Samba] Found RegToAdm util !

Urs Rau urs.rau at uk.om.org
Thu Jul 31 20:20:56 GMT 2003

Samba admins,

I have stumbled across a FREE & interesting utility that allows one to
create Policy Templates straight from an registry export "*.reg"
(unicode or ansi), thank you Yizhar Hurwitz.

http://www.new-ofek.co.il/yizhar/

Hope somebody else finds this usefull too.

Urs Rau

PS:

Now if anybody knows of a unix commandline util/script that creates both
User and Machine "Registry.pol" files from either "*.reg" or "*.ADM"
files, my day will be very happy. (see seperate email with subject:
"utility/script -> "Registry.pol" from "*.reg" or "*.ADM" ?")