[Samba] Add directory share without killing samba?

Hulslander, Ryan Ryan.Hulslander at ps.net
Wed Jul 30 20:09:14 GMT 2003

Apparently I was blind. The man page for smbd indicated that the smb.conf
file is reloaded every minute to pickup changes, and a SIGHUP sent to the
process will force it reload immediately. Sorry for my confusion. I kept
thinking I had to stop the process to get it to reload the conf file.

Thanks!

Ryan